Terms and Conditions of using www.craftsmancladding.co.uk
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Craftsman’, ‘Craftsman Cladding’, ‘Craftsman Conversions’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Although we have taken precautions to ensure that our website is secure and free from viruses and other internet-based and potentially-compromising computer programs, we cannot guarantee that it is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this regard, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination, or by anything which has destructive properties.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org